Présentation de l'entreprise
For an international organization we are searching for a Compensation and Benefits Director m/f to develop and manage reward for locally engaged staff in the MENA region. You will be based in Rabat, Morocco.
Compensation and Benefits Director m/f - Morocco
Description du poste
Attached to the Regional HR Director MENA your responsibilities and main duties for this position are to:
• Ensure total reward initiatives are underpinned by the values of the company and adhere to the organization's Equality, Diversity, and Inclusiveness guidelines and standards.
• Partner with line managers to ensure the remuneration offer remains affordable and yet competitive in the talent market,
• Partner line managers to ensure sales incentive schemes are rolled out to support business growth,
• Ensure business performance bonus schemes support business growth,
• Ensure robust salary and benefits benchmarking across all markets to make informed decisions on pay reviews
• Assist Country Directors and HR managers in developing pay strategies and proposals.
• Develop and manage pay and reward policy for locally engaged staff within corporate guidelines which support business objectives.
• Oversee job evaluation framework and lead on job evaluation of roles in MENA as a basis for grading and salary benchmarking.
• Advise on salaries and packages for candidates selected in recruitment.
• Ensure pay is aligned with talent and succession strategies.
• Manage relationships with HR consultancies specialized in pay, rewards, and benefits.
• Advise HR managers in country operations on tax and social security compliance.
Requirements for the job are:
• A Master's degree in HR (or similar).
• Knowledge and understanding of reward and talent programs and processes
• Experience and track record in other areas of HR management. e.g. employment tax, payroll, contracts, recruitment, talent and succession programmes, learning and development, staff engagement
• Fluency in Arabic, French and English
• The position is based in Rabat there will be frequent travel to offices in MENA and there will be occasional travel to the UK
Conditions et Avantages
According to experience