Présentation de l'entreprise
Our client is a global health care company looking for a Compliance Manager North Africa m/f based in Casablanca - Morocco.
Compliance Manager North Africa m/f
Description du poste
Based in Casablanca, you will act as a source of expert current knowledge of the Compliance programs and their implementation to North Africa countries. Your main missions are to:
• Revise the program periodically in light of changes in the needs of the organization/law/policies and procedures
• Develop an effective and pragmatic compliance culture where Compliance is seen as part of good ethical business practice.
• Implement communication, training and education programs.
• Ensure a sound system of internal controls is in place and in line with Corporate requirements. Ensure that appropriate standards are in place governing high risk business activities.
• Proactively identify emerging risk areas through the implementation of an effective Risk Management system.
• Act as a focal point for audit activities and reviews conducted by audit groups.
• Support and advise the operating units and departments for internal audits, review audit findings and support implementation of corrective actions
• Ensure that confidential internal reporting processes are effective and that reported concerns are correctly and promptly investigated with suitable corrective action.
• Implement effective processes for the investigation of identified instances of no-compliance or misconduct as per the global process.
• Deliver all the reporting requested by the Group.
• Proven track record and experience as compliance manager, ideally in the Maghreb region
• In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry's standards and regulations is a plus
• BSc/BA in Finance, Audit, Internal Control, risk management
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements and application in a manufacturing environment.
• Engage in / lead design of solutions and improvements.
• Ability to see the bigger picture. Good understanding of relationships linking quality and site systems.
• Ability to convey information clearly and accurately to groups/individuals verbally and in writing to ensure understanding. Ability to listen and respond appropriately to others.
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks effectively.
• Ability to make decisions and take necessary actions.
• Good analytic skills and ability to think logically in order to problem solve. Evaluate information from problem solving activities.
Conditions et Avantages
According to experience