Présentation de l'entreprise
Leading international company based in Monaco.
Description du poste
Your role include the following activities :
• Oversee the design, operation, and maintenance of databases in any environment: production, development, QI, and disaster recovery,
• Lead the development of back end solutions for business application and interfaces in order to ensure strong consistency among applications and compliance with RDBMS architecture and company policies,
• Proactively manage problem identification, escalation, notification, and system outage incidents in order to take corrective action to prevent similar events,
• Proactively directs database capacity planning, provisioning, monitoring, and forecasting,
• Monitor/identify trends in database infrastructure usage, to ensure database services meet or exceed business needs,
• Manage vendors and consulting contractors,
• Work with department leaders, assign and shift financial and human capital resources as necessary to maintain operational excellence. Operate within department budget; budgetary planning and monitoring of expenditure as per budgets,
• Manage multiple projects and partner with peers and senior management teams to shift priorities as needed. Identify risks to projects and deliverables across departments. Ensure resolution of issues within area of responsibility.
You have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer and/or Electronics Science with minimum 5 years of industry-related experience working with database technologies and at least 5 years experience in managing people.
Ability to set short and long-term department goals that align with overall IT organizational direction.
You have a good understanding of ITIL Foundations including Incident, Problem and Change Management, a deep knowledge of MS SQL administration and programming as well as experience in .Net programming and Web Technologies.
You are fluent in English.
Conditions et Avantages