Présentation de l'entreprise
A multinational company growing in Africa is searching for his Human Resources Business Partner M/F for Algeria.
HR Business Partner M/F - Algeria
Description du poste
As HRBP of the country, you are responsible for providing HR Generalist support to field employees and line managers.
• Coach line managers on people management, performance management etc.
• Promote employee development through talent sharing across businesses
• Ensure compliance & labor law regulations are observed
Impact & Risk:
• Ensure that the company is not exposed to legal challenges resulting in costs and potential damage to its reputation: provide guidance to line managers around issues;
• Ensure that all employees are able to contribute to their full potential through employee development, employee relations and coaching support
Creating Business Solutions:
• Standardise HR processes, where appropriate, and drive towards global standardisation of HR processes across businesses
• Facilitate problem solving by providing consulting services and leveraging shared service to deliver solutions.
Influence & Communication:
• Uphold and promote the principles of driving work to the appropriate level in the new HR organisation. Adopt new approaches to implement these principles and navigate the new HR organisation.
• Establish new ways of working with employees and line managers; ensure changes are fully communicated
• 8-10 years HR BP experience with project management expertise
• Demonstrated leadership of cross-functional or matrix teams
• Experience of working on cross-business or cross-functional projects and working in a matrix environment
• Good analytic skills and evidence of use of metrics to drive process improvement
• Bachelor's Degree or related combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
• English proficiency
• High level of integrity
• Knowledge of national and international labor law.
• Experience of leading and delivering change and use of recognised change management methodologies
• Ability to effectively coach managers and diagnose HR requirements.
Conditions et Avantages
According to experience