Présentation de l'entreprise
For a multinational company, leader in the Manufacturing industry, we are looking for an HR Director m/f to cover all production sites in Morocco and to provide support in functional areas of human resources.
HR Director m/f - Morocco
Description du poste
Based in Casablanca as HR Director, your main accountabilities are :
• Implement human resources policies and procedures
• Prepare reports in conformance with legislated requirements or organization needs.
• Monitor and review the performance evaluation process and continually develop as necessary, ensuring that annual reviews are carried out in a timely manner.
• Maintain a good relationship with staff representatives and a good social climate
• Advise on current legislation and employment law by keeping up to date with changes in employment legislation
• Handle employee relations, including investigation of complaints.
• Work with line managers in new hire process by conducting interviews, coordinating pre-employment screening, new hire paperwork processing, and employee orientations.
• Interpret policies and procedures in response to inquiries from managers and employees; determine appropriate applicability in a variety of situations.
• Manage special projects, as required, that support human resource and organizational strategy.
• Communicate benefit and leave plans to employees and managers, and coordinate follow up actions with corporate HR.
• Master's degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of related experience as a Human Resource Director or similar experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to relate information with clarity.
• Fluency in Arabic, French and English
• The job is located in Casablanca Morocco and requires frequent business travelling.
Conditions et Avantages